Tuesday, March 02, 2004

amazing world

was pleased with myself today morning. woke up with a fresh feeling and was feeling on cloud no. 9.
yesterday evening was really good, patched up with my sweetheart. i felt i had lost her, but she was going nowhere. keeps coming back to me, no matter where i go. her smile can change everything on earth. no matter what mood i am in, the moment she smiles, i feel i am in heaven. she is my elixir of life.
life seems to be incomplete without her and she is incomplete without me. if there is a time when i can feel its paradise on earth, its now. the twinkle in her eye is enough to illuminate my world and her rosy lips are enough to add all the color in my existence.
when we are together its like sugar in milk, salt in water.
she is ultimate and her love is the loveliest.