Thursday, March 04, 2004

the transition

i have finally made the choice. i have crossed the bank and jumped over to the other side. from here, i can see lush green grass, swaying daisies and trotting horses. i can feel the freshness in the air, the aroma of peace. i can experience the joy of making the right choice and the satisfaction that makes my heart praise myself.

i have growing, every moment. i am turning into a better human being every instant. i am moving ahead every time i breathe. i am coming closer to my dreams, my visions of myself. the jigsaw puzzles are finally falling into place.

i was too confused, maybe because i was biased. now i feel i am lighter, happier, better, proud of myself. what i gained today was what i was eyeing since a long time. and it fell into my lap today, elevating me to a different level, a higher floor. i am now taller than i was before. i am climbing up, moving on, and making myself capable of handling everything that may come.

this journey is always going to continue. i am always going to keep moving. because no one can stop the man who knows where he is going.